Wednesday, July 1, 2015

Pruning and Stringing Tomatoes...Impressive Big Beef Tomatoes



Pruning and Stringing Tomatoes - Tips & What I Do

Published on Apr 1, 2012
Pruning tomatoes is one of those deals that often comes down to personal preference. The time factor is a major consideration. But it all starts with an understanding of the growth habits of your particular plant. I'm gonna share some things that I do, as well as the one tip that everyone should apply, regardless of what type of tomato you are growing. And I'll explain my string and trellis clips real quick.are growing. And I'll explain my string and trellis clips real quick.


Impressive Big Beef Tomatoes, Gardening, & Prepping

Published on Jun 29, 2012
We had a decent chance of rain, so I thought it would be a good idea if I cleaned up the Big Beef tomato plants by removing the leaves that had some blight. During the process, I began to see more and more tomatoes. I'm not easily impressed these days, but what I saw when I finished the row was really quite impressive. Lots and lots of tomatoes, and very consistent in size.



Pruning and Staking Tomatoes - Perfect Techniques

Published on Jan 18, 2013
http://www.veseys.com In this video, Vesey's horticulturist describes the difference between determinate and indeterminate tomatoes as well as the best techniques for pruning and staking your tomato plants. Your FREE subscription to the Vesey's family of gardening catalogueshttps://www.veseys.com/ca/en/catalogue


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.