Monday, February 8, 2016

Superbowl 50 ... Gay Education ... Gaga Style

Related

Superbowl 50 ... Gay Education ... ColdPlay Style

Superbowl 50 ... Gay sshhu ... Bruno Mars Style ... Illuminati ???



After you absorb what I have gotten together,
make sure you talk to your kids about it.
You should send it to your priests.
It's my experience
that a large number of
priests and bishops
aren't paying attention.

Love ... does not dishonor others, it is not self-seeking, ... 
Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. 
It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres...
When I was a child, I talked like a child, I thought like a child, I reasoned like a child. 
When I became a man, I put the ways of childhood behind me. 


Nice Eyes
Click Here




Anyone who's in New York right now knows the streets are all abuzz with rainbowy costumes, people parading down Christopher St. and beyond with face paint and other wildly colorful garb, celebrating the Supreme Court's decision that states cannot ban same-sex marriage. The vote marks the greatest victory for the LGBTQ community thus far. To top it off, June is gay pride month honoring the riots at the Stonewall Inn in the West Village in 1969.

Lady Gaga Talks About Her Gay Past



[HD] Lady Gaga Barbra Walters Full Interview Admits Bisexual Most Fascinating People Romance Singer

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.