Monday, February 8, 2016

Superbowl 50 ........ Lesbianism ........ Illuminati ........ Beyonce Style








Related

Superbowl 50 ... Gay Education ... Gaga Style

Superbowl 50 ... Gay Education ... ColdPlay Style

Superbowl 50 ... Gay sshhu ... Bruno Mars Style ... Illuminati ???



After you absorb what I have gotten together,
make sure you talk to your kids about it.
You should send it to your priests.
It's my experience
that a large number of
priests and bishops
aren't paying attention.

Love ... does not dishonor others, it is not self-seeking, ... 
Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. 
It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres...
When I was a child, I talked like a child, I thought like a child, I reasoned like a child. 
When I became a man, I put the ways of childhood behind me.



THE GAYING OF AMERICA

SUPER BOWL CELEBRATES LGBT LOVE, BLACK LIVES MATTER


http://www.wnd.com/2016/02/super-bowl-celebrates-lgbt-love-black-lives-matter/
“Everything at the Super Bowl halftime show was covered in rainbows, from Coldplay singer Chris Martin’s shirt to the stage he was dancing on,” noted Seth Millstein, a writer for Bustle.com, a left-of-center website targeting women readers. “At first, it seemed like an arbitrary artistic decision, but the intent became clear at the end. After the performances were over, the audience flipped over rainbow-colored placards that read ‘Believe In Love,’ a tacit endorsement of marriage equality.”


Illuminati - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Illuminati



The Illuminati (plural of Latin illuminatus, "enlightened") is a name given to several groups, both real and fictitious. Historically, the name usually refers to the Bavarian Illuminati, an Enlightenment-era secret society founded on May 1, 1776.

In subsequent use, "Illuminati" refers to various organisations which claim or are purported to have links to the original Bavarian Illuminati or similar secret societies, though these links are unsubstantiated. They are often alleged to conspire to control world affairs, by masterminding events and planting agents in government and corporations, in order to gain political power and influence and to establish a New World Order. Central to some of the most widely known and elaborate conspiracy theories, the Illuminati have been depicted as lurking in the shadows and pulling the strings and levers of power in dozens of novels, movies, television shows, comics, video games, and music videos.








BeyoncĂ©: While I am definitely conscious of all the different types of people who listen to my music, I really set out to make the most personal, honest, and best album I could make. I needed to free myself from the pressures and expectations of what I thought I should say or be, and just speak from the heart. Being that I am a woman in a male-dominated society, the feminist mentality rang true to me and became a way to personalize that struggle…But what I’m really referring to, and hoping for, is human rights and equality, not just that between a woman and a man. So I’m very happy if my words can ever inspire or empower someone who considers themselves an oppressed minority…We are all the same and we all want the same things: the right to be happy, to be just who we want to be and to love who we want to love.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.