Monday, April 25, 2016

Alex Jones ... Get your SWAG on ... Open Letter Part 2.



Hey Alex,

I saw your take on the new Beyonce flick.
So your saying:

I know. Continue reading anyway.

The First time I saw the term S.W.A.G, was when we did this article.
The Swag, apparently, is a blog that is somehow connected to the ASS. of the U.S. Catholic Priests.
The article that we did Here, talks about the "Tipping Point", and how a group of progressives would like for Christians to ignore the moral teachings of their churches and follow them.
This diverse group of progressives are coming together. They are meeting with each other at
Catholic Sponsored venues. Click Here, and Here.
Members of this diverse group are even carrying weapons at TRUMP Rallies.

I hope I have your ATTENTION, because THIS INFORMATION NEEDS TO GET OUT !!!



Consider A Few Things:

... First:


It looks like, based on the gossip, Mr. Brown has Homosexual issues; Click Here.


..Second:

In the Beyonce version of  "Hold Up", let's remember, a woman is signing the song, presumably to a man.
Why would she say there's no other man above you ?
Also, why would he want to get out of bed with Beyonce and get his SWAG on.
Doesn't that mean, based on the Urban Dictionary, he's getting his GAY on ?
Remember, these groups (click here), sponsored 'The Tipping Point". Read their names and visit
their sites; they are down for the homosexual cause.



[Chorus]
Hold up, they don't love you like I love you
Slow down, they don't love you like I love you
Back up, they don't love you like I love you
Step down, they don't love you like I love you

Can't you see there's no other man above you ?
What a wicked way to treat the girl that loves you

Hold up, they don't love you like I love you
Oh, down, they don't love you like I love you

[Verse 1]
Something don't feel right
Because it ain't right
Especially comin' up after midnight
I smell your secret, and I'm not too perfect
To ever feel this worthless

How did it come down to this?
Going through your call list
I don't wanna lose my pride, but I'ma fuck me up a bitch
Know that I kept it sexy, and know I kept it fun
There's something that I'm missing, maybe my head for one

...

I hop up out the bed and get my swag on
I look in the mirror, say, "What's up ?"




More to Come ...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.