Wednesday, July 13, 2016

Bishop Binzer- "The Negro Dilema" and Our Church


When the singer's gone let the song go on.


All my plans have fallen through
All my plans depend on you

Depend on you to help them grow
I love you, and that's all I know 
When the singer's gone
Let the song go on...



I am sending this to your e-mail.

I haven't heard anything from you about the 
We thought maybe you feel you might be considered a racist if you don't allow "people of color" to meet in our 
Archdiocese Catholic Churches. 
It is very important for anyone who supports Black Lives Matters Cincinnati to watch the following movie. It is about 
"Negative Eugenics and Race Suicide". 

I want to help you out here, if that is the case. 
Connie Eller (a black woman), a St. Louis community organizer knows the roots of Planned Parenthood; she knows who Margret Sanger was, as does Clenard Childress (a black man) who is the Northeast Directer of Life Education and Resource Network.

"Any African american who votes for Planned Parenthood programs in black neighborhoods is an Uncle Tom"...

Please watch this video, as it is enough to convince any Catholic that any organization that supports abortion, as Black Lives Matters does apposes the truth that is Catholicism.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.